dimanche 1 juin 2008

Jack knocked on the door....

Jack knocked on the door, which was opened by the giant's wife. "Good morning" he said "I wonder if you would give me somethin to eat" "Quick, boy," she cried, "get away from her ! Don't you know my husband is a giant who likes nothing better than eating little boys like you ?" Even as she spoke, the ground shook as the giant approached.
Te giant'wife hid Jack in the oven just as ghe giant opened the door and walked in. He sniffed the air and said, "FEE-FI-FO-FUM, I smell the blood of an Englishman, Be he alive, or be he dead, I'll use his bones to grind my bread !"
"But, there's no one here" said his wife.
The giant ate his supper and took out his sacks of golden coins, which he began to count. Then he became drowsy and fell asleep. Jack rushed out, grabbed the sacks and took them with him down the beanstalk to his mother.../...

Aucun commentaire: